不用急英文怎麼說?從 Take your time 到 No rush,8 種說法完整教學

朋友說會遲到,你想安慰他「慢慢來啦不急」,結果腦中一片空白只想得到 “slowly”?老闆問報告何時交,你想說「不趕喔慢慢做」,卻不知道怎麼用英文表達?其實不用急英文有一大堆說法!Take your time、No rush、No hurry 聽起來都差不多,但用錯場合超尷尬。對客戶太隨便、對朋友太正式,都會讓氣氛怪怪的。今天就來教你 8 種從超禮貌到超隨性的說法,讓你每次都能選對、說得自然!

很有禮貌說法

這三種是最禮貌、最安全的說法,適合對客戶、長輩、不熟的人用。

There’s no rush at all

加上 “at all” 強調「完全不急」,非常有禮貌,適合正式場合。

(1)
A: I need to review these documents before signing.
A: 我需要先看過這些文件再簽名。

B: Of course, there’s no rush at all. Take as long as you need.
B: 當然,完全不急,要多久都可以。

(2)
A: Are you ready to order?
A: 您準備好要點餐了嗎?

B: We’re still deciding.
B: 我們還在考慮。

A: There’s no rush. I’ll come back in a few minutes.
A: 不急,我等等再過來。

(3)
A: I need to consult with my team before making a decision.
A: 我需要先跟團隊商量再做決定。

B: Of course. There’s no rush at all. We’re here when you’re ready.
B: 當然,完全不急,您準備好再聯絡我們。

Take all the time you need

這句話表示「要多久都可以」,完全不催促,超級體貼。

(4)
A: This is a big decision. Can I think about the offer over the weekend?
A: 這是個重大決定,我可以週末考慮一下這個提議嗎?

B: Absolutely. Take all the time you need. This is an important choice.
B: 當然可以,要多久都行,這是個重要的選擇。

(5)
A: Do you have any questions about the treatment plan?
A: 你對治療計畫有任何問題嗎?

B: I need to discuss this with my family first.
B: 我需要先跟家人討論。

A: Of course. Take all the time you need to make the right decision.
A: 當然,慢慢考慮做出正確決定。

(6)
A: I’m not sure I can finish the analysis by tomorrow.
A: 我不確定明天能完成分析。

B: Take all the time you need to do it properly. Monday is fine.
B: 慢慢做、做好就好,星期一也可以。

Whenever you’re ready

「你準備好,什麼時候都可以」,表示完全等待對方、不施加任何壓力。

(7)
A: Are you ready to answer the next question?
A: 你準備好回答下一個問題了嗎?

B: Can I have a moment to think?
B: 我可以想一下嗎?

A: Of course. Whenever you’re ready.
A: 當然,等你準備好。

(8)
A: Should we start the presentation now?
A: 我們現在要開始簡報嗎?

B: Let me just set up the projector first.
B: 讓我先設定投影機。

A: No problem. Whenever you’re ready.
A: 沒問題,你準備好就開始。

一般禮貌說法(日常通用)

這三種是最常用的說法,職場、日常、朋友都適用,超萬用!

Take your time

最經典、最常用的說法,任何場合都可以用,超安全。

(9)
A: Sorry, I’m running 10 minutes late!
A: 抱歉,我會遲到 10 分鐘!

B: Take your time. I’ll wait for you at the cafe.
B: 慢慢來,我在咖啡廳等你。

(10)
A: When do you need this report?
A: 你什麼時候要這份報告?

B: Take your time. I won’t need it until Friday.
B: 慢慢做,我星期五才要用。

(11)
A: Can I try on a few more outfits?
A: 我可以再試穿幾套嗎?

B: Sure, take your time. Let me know if you need different sizes.
B: 當然,慢慢試,需要其他尺寸再叫我。

(12)
A: I can’t decide between these two!
A: 我無法決定要哪一個!

B: No problem, take your time and think about it.
B: 沒問題,慢慢想。

No rush

超簡潔有力,兩個字就搞定,而且超常用!朋友、同事、陌生人都可以用。

(13)
A: Is tomorrow’s deadline okay?
A: 明天的截止日可以嗎?

B: No rush. Next week is fine too.
B: 不急,下週也可以。

(14)
A: I’ll be there in 5 minutes!
A: 我 5 分鐘後到!

B: No rush! I just got here myself.
B: 不急!我也剛到。

(15)
A: Have you decided what to order?
A: 你決定好要點什麼了嗎?

B: Not yet, sorry.
B: 還沒,抱歉。

A: No rush, take a look at the specials.
A: 不急,看看特餐。

(16)
A: Sorry, I’m still getting ready!
A: 抱歉,我還在準備!

B: No rush at all! See you when you get here.
B: 完全不急!你到了再說。

No hurry

跟 No rush 意思差不多,但稍微正式一點點。

(17)
A: Should I finish this today?
A: 我今天要完成嗎?

B: No hurry. Tomorrow morning is fine.
B: 不趕,明早也可以。

(18)
A: Am I late?
A: 我遲到了嗎?

B: No, you’re right on time. No hurry anyway.
B: 沒有,你剛剛好。反正也不趕。

(19)
A: What do you recommend?
A: 你推薦什麼?

B: Our chef’s special is excellent, but no hurry. Look at the menu first.
B: 我們主廚特餐很棒,但不急,先看看菜單。

(20)
A: I need to check out, but I’m still packing.
A: 我要退房了,但我還在整理行李。

B: No hurry. Checkout isn’t until noon.
B: 不急,中午才退房。

輕鬆隨性說法(朋友家人)

這兩種比較直接、比較口語,適合朋友、家人之間用。

Don’t rush

直接叫對方「別急」,語氣比較直接但還是友好的。

(21)
A: I need to find my keys! We’re going to be late!
A: 我要找鑰匙!我們會遲到!

B: Don’t rush. We have plenty of time.
B: 別急,我們時間還很多。

(22)
A: I’m trying to finish cooking before everyone arrives.
A: 我想在大家到之前把飯煮好。

B: Don’t rush. They won’t be here for another hour.
B: 別急,他們還要一小時才會到。

No need to rush

比 Don’t rush 委婉一點,「不用急著…」的意思。

(23)
A: I’m working on the presentation as fast as I can.
A: 我正在盡快做簡報。

B: No need to rush. Quality is more important than speed.
B: 不用急,品質比速度重要。

(24)
A: Should we head out now?
A: 我們現在要出發了嗎?

B: No need to rush. The party doesn’t start until 8.
B: 不用急,派對 8 點才開始。

(25)
A: Excuse me, where is the nearest subway station?
A: 不好意思,最近的地鐵站在哪?

B: It’s about two blocks down. No need to rush, it’s easy to find.
B: 大概兩個街區那邊。不用急,很容易找到。

(26)
A: I need to fill out these forms.
A: 我需要填這些表格。

B: No problem. No need to rush. I’ll be right here if you have questions.
B: 沒問題,不用急,有問題我就在這。

如何回應「不用急」

當別人跟你說不用急,怎麼回應最自然?

正式回應

(27)
A: Take all the time you need with the proposal.
A: 請慢慢準備提案。

B: Thank you for your patience. I’ll have it ready by next week.
B: 謝謝您的耐心,我下週會準備好。

(28)
A: There’s no rush at all to consider our offer.
A: 完全不急,慢慢考慮我們的提議。

B: I really appreciate your understanding. I’ll get back to you soon.
B: 非常感謝您的體諒,我會盡快回覆您。

一般回應

(29)
A: No rush on that report.
A: 報告不用急。

B: Thanks! I’ll make sure it’s done well.
B: 謝啦!我會做好的。

(30)
A: Take your time deciding.
A: 慢慢決定。

B: Okay, I’ll let you know by tomorrow.
B: 好,我明天告訴你。

輕鬆回應

(31)
A: No hurry, we have time.
A: 不急,我們有時間。

B: Awesome, thanks!
B: 太好了,謝謝!

(32)
A: Don’t rush, I can wait.
A: 別急,我可以等。

B: Thanks, I’ll be quick!
B: 謝啦,我會快一點!

常見錯誤避免

很多人會用錯字,來看看最常見的錯誤!

錯誤 1:用 Slowly

Slowly 不是「不用急」

“Slowly” 是「慢慢地」,用來描述動作的速度,不是叫人「不用急」。

(33)
❌ A: I’m running late!
B: It’s okay, slowly.

✓ A: I’m running late!
B: It’s okay, take your time. / No rush.

錯誤 2:用 Don’t worry

Don’t worry 是「別擔心」不是「不用急」

這兩個意思完全不同!Don’t worry 是安慰對方不要擔心,跟時間沒關係。

(34)
Don’t worry = 別擔心(安慰情緒)
No rush = 不用急(時間充裕)

✓ Don’t worry, everything will be fine.(別擔心,一切都會好的)
✓ No rush, we have plenty of time.(不用急,我們時間很多)

錯誤 3:用 Slow down

Slow down 是「慢下來」不是「不用急」

Slow down 通常是叫人「別做太快」、「動作放慢」,帶有一點命令的意思。

(35)
❌ A: I’m late!
B: Slow down!(這樣聽起來像在罵人開太快)

✓ A: I’m late!
B: Take your time!(這是安慰)

相似但意思不同的說法

有些說法聽起來像「不用急」,但其實意思不太一樣。

Take it easy

這是「放輕鬆」、「別太拼」,不是「不用急」。

(37)
A: I have three projects due next week!
A: 我下週要交三個專案!

B: Wow, take it easy. Don’t burn yourself out.
B: 哇,放輕鬆點,別把自己累壞了。

Relax

這是「放鬆」、「冷靜」,也不是「不用急」。

(38)
A: I’m so stressed about the exam!
A: 我對考試好焦慮!

B: Relax, you’ve studied hard. You’ll do fine.
B: 放輕鬆,你很認真讀了,會考好的。

Calm down

這是「冷靜下來」,通常是對方很激動或生氣時用的。

(39)
A: I can’t believe they cancelled my flight!
A: 我不敢相信他們取消我的航班!

B: Calm down, we’ll figure this out.
B: 冷靜,我們會解決的。

完整比較圖表

來看看 8 種「不用急」英文的完整比較:

「不用急」英文 8 種說法比較

記住選字重點:

  • 客戶、長輩 → There’s no rush (at all), Take all the time you need
  • 職場、同事 → Take your time, No rush, No hurry
  • 朋友、家人 → No rush, Don’t rush
  • 不確定 → No rush, Take your time(最安全)

下次想說「不用急」的時候,別再只會 slowly 了!記住這 8 種說法:對客戶長輩用超禮貌的 There’s no rush at all,對同事朋友用萬用的 No rush 或 Take your time,對家人可以直接說 Don’t rush。

想知道催促人英文可以怎麼說,可以看這篇: 催促進度英文別再說 Hurry up!8 種禮貌又不失專業的說法

如果你喜歡這篇文章的話,可以追蹤我們的ThreadsFacebook唷!

歡迎留言