等餐等超久不知怎麼開口?學會這些餐廳英文,催菜不再乾瞪眼

在國外餐廳點完餐,等了快半小時服務生還是沒動靜,你是不是只能乾坐著,偷瞄隔壁桌人家的食物?想開口問又不知道從哪裡開始,怕說錯或顯得沒禮貌。其實只要記幾句餐廳英文,不管是禮貌催菜、確認訂單還是處理上錯菜的狀況,開口一點都不尷尬。

催菜前先知道這件事

很多人在催菜時會猶豫,覺得開口問好像在找服務生麻煩。但在西方餐廳文化裡,詢問餐點進度是完全正常的事,不是失禮,也不是刁難人。如果等了很久都沒動靜,服務生說不定根本不知道你的餐還沒來,或者廚房那邊漏掉了你的訂單。

關鍵是語氣。開頭加上 “Excuse me” 或 “Sorry to bother you”,說話時保持平穩的語氣,不帶情緒,對方完全不會覺得你失禮。不管是輕描淡寫地問一下,還是稍微直接地說出等了多久,態度穩就沒問題。

禮貌詢問餐點還要多久

等了一陣子想確認餐點狀況,這幾句是最自然的說法。這類餐廳英文會話語氣輕鬆,不帶指責,服務生聽到也都知道怎麼回應。

(1)
A: Excuse me, how much longer will our food be?
A: 不好意思,我們的餐點還要多久?

B: I’m so sorry for the wait. It should be ready in about 5 minutes.
B: 非常抱歉讓您久等了,大概還要 5 分鐘左右。

(2)
A: Hi, we ordered about 20 minutes ago. Do you know how much longer it’ll be?
A: 你好,我們大約 20 分鐘前點了餐,你知道還要多久嗎?

B: Let me check on that for you. Give me just a moment.
B: 讓我幫你確認一下,請稍等。

(3)
A: Sorry to bother you, but could you check on our order? We’ve been waiting for a bit.
A: 抱歉打擾,你可以幫我們確認一下訂單嗎?我們等了一陣子了。

B: Of course! I’ll go check with the kitchen right now.
B: 當然!我現在馬上去廚房確認。

(4)
A: Excuse me, do you know when our food will be ready?
A: 不好意思,你知道我們的餐點什麼時候會好嗎?

B: I’ll find out for you and be right back.
B: 我去問一下,馬上回來。

(5)
A: Hi, we’re still waiting for our appetizers. Is everything okay?
A: 你好,我們的前菜還在等,一切都還好嗎?

B: Oh, I’m sorry! Let me check on that right away.
B: 喔,抱歉!我馬上去確認。

(6)
A: Excuse me, I ordered the steak about 25 minutes ago. Is it coming soon?
A: 不好意思,我大概 25 分鐘前點了牛排,快要來了嗎?

B: Let me check with the kitchen. I’ll be right back.
B: 讓我去問廚房,馬上回來。

擔心訂單根本沒送進廚房

如果等了很久,又沒看到服務生主動過來說明,你可能開始懷疑訂單到底有沒有真的進去。這種情況直接確認比繼續乾等有效多了,語氣不用衝,說清楚就好。

(7)
A: Excuse me, I just wanted to make sure — did my order go through? I had the salmon.
A: 不好意思,我只是想確認一下,我的訂單有進去嗎?我點的是鮭魚。

B: Let me double-check that for you.
B: 讓我幫你再確認一下。

(8)
A: Hi, we ordered about 30 minutes ago, but our food still hasn’t arrived. Did you get our order?
A: 你好,我們大約 30 分鐘前點餐了,但餐點還沒來,你們有收到我們的訂單嗎?

B: Oh, I’m so sorry! Let me look into that immediately.
B: 非常抱歉!我馬上去查。

(9)
A: Excuse me, we’re still waiting for our main courses. Could you check if the order went through?
A: 不好意思,我們的主餐還沒來,可以幫我確認訂單有沒有進去嗎?

B: Of course. I’ll check with the kitchen and get back to you.
B: 當然,我去廚房確認一下再回來告訴你。

(10)
A: Sorry, I think there might be an issue with our order. We haven’t received anything yet.
A: 抱歉,我覺得我們的訂單可能有點問題,我們什麼都還沒收到。

B: I apologize for the confusion. Let me sort that out for you right now.
B: 很抱歉造成困擾,我現在馬上幫你處理。

等太久了,更直接說清楚

如果已經等了快一個小時,語氣可以稍微強一點。這幾句餐廳英文會話直接點出等了多久,讓服務生知道這個情況需要馬上處理,但說的方式還是在禮貌範圍內,不是在跟對方嗆聲。說難聽一點,你只是在陳述事實,不是在找碴。

(11)
A: Excuse me, we’ve been waiting for over 40 minutes. Is there a problem with our order?
A: 不好意思,我們已經等了超過 40 分鐘了,我們的訂單有問題嗎?

B: I sincerely apologize. Let me find out what’s happening right now.
B: 非常抱歉,我現在馬上去了解情況。

(12)
A: Hi, this is taking much longer than expected. Can you check what’s going on?
A: 你好,這比預期花了更長的時間,可以幫我查一下是怎麼回事嗎?

B: I’m very sorry about that. I’ll check with the kitchen immediately.
B: 非常抱歉,我馬上去廚房確認。

(13)
A: Excuse me, we’ve been here for almost an hour and we still don’t have our main course.
A: 不好意思,我們在這裡快一個小時了,主餐還沒來。

B: That’s unacceptable. I sincerely apologize. I’ll personally make sure your food comes out right away.
B: 這真的太久了,非常抱歉。我會親自確保你們的餐點馬上送出來。

(14)
A: Sorry, but our food still hasn’t arrived and it’s been 45 minutes.
A: 抱歉,我們的餐點還沒來,已經 45 分鐘了。

B: I’m so sorry. Let me go check on that right now.
B: 非常抱歉,我現在馬上去查。

(15)
A: Excuse me, we ordered a while ago but nothing has come out yet. Is everything okay in the kitchen?
A: 不好意思,我們點餐有一段時間了,但什麼都還沒出來,廚房那邊都還好嗎?

B: I apologize for the delay. I’ll go check right now.
B: 很抱歉讓您久等了,我現在馬上去查。

上錯菜或少上了一道

有時候等了半天,結果上來的不是你點的,或者桌上少了一道菜。這是出國用餐很常遇到的情況,遇到時開口說清楚比乾吃不屬於你的東西要好。

(16)
A: Excuse me, I think this isn’t what I ordered. I had the chicken pasta.
A: 不好意思,我覺得這不是我點的,我點的是雞肉義大利麵。

B: Oh, I’m so sorry about that! Let me get that fixed for you right away.
B: 非常抱歉!我馬上幫你換過來。

(17)
A: Hi, one of our dishes is missing. We ordered four items but only three came out.
A: 你好,我們少了一道菜,我們點了四道但只上了三道。

B: I apologize. Which dish are you still waiting for?
B: 非常抱歉,請問你們還在等哪一道呢?

(18)
A: Excuse me, we’re still waiting for the soup. Everyone else’s food has arrived.
A: 不好意思,我們還在等湯,其他人的餐點都到了。

B: I’m sorry about that! I’ll get that soup out to you right away.
B: 很抱歉!我馬上幫你把湯送來。

(19)
A: Sorry, but this is the wrong order. I ordered the grilled fish, not the fried chicken.
A: 抱歉,這是上錯了,我點的是烤魚,不是炸雞。

B: I sincerely apologize for the mistake. I’ll have the right dish out as soon as possible.
B: 非常抱歉上錯了,我盡快把正確的餐點送來。

(20)
A: Excuse me, could you check with the kitchen? I think my order might have been missed.
A: 不好意思,可以幫我去廚房確認一下嗎?我覺得我的訂單可能漏掉了。

B: Of course, I’ll check that for you right now.
B: 當然,我現在馬上去確認。

催菜&餐廳應對英文速查表

下次在國外餐廳遇到等太久、訂單沒進去或上錯菜,不用再坐著發呆了。”Excuse me” 開頭,語氣穩一點,說什麼都不會失禮。這幾句餐廳英文不複雜,記幾句帶著去,真的遇到直接套上去就對了。

延伸閱讀:【在餐廳用英文應對各種情況: 從詢問內容到處理餐點問題

如果你喜歡這篇文章的話,可以追蹤我們的ThreadsFacebook唷!

歡迎留言