出國最怕遇到什麼狀況?行李不見、飛機delay、轉機來不及!這些突發狀況不只讓人心慌,更慘的是不知道要怎麼用英文跟航空公司人員溝通。別擔心!這篇教你所有機場緊急狀況的實用英文對話,讓你遇到問題也能冷靜應對!

如果你正在規劃出國,這篇 [2026旅遊英文懶人包] 彙整了從機場到餐廳的所有對話!
行李遺失英文怎麼說?
發現行李沒出來
當你在行李轉盤等了好久,行李就是沒出現,這時候要怎麼說?
(1) A: Excuse me, my luggage hasn’t come out yet. What should I do?
A: 不好意思,我的行李還沒出來。我應該怎麼辦?
B: How long have you been waiting? Let me check if there are any more bags coming.
B: 你等多久了?讓我確認一下還有沒有行李要出來。
(2)
A: I think my bag is missing. I’ve been waiting for over 30 minutes.
A: 我想我的行李不見了。我已經等超過 30 分鐘了。
B: Can I see your baggage claim tag, please?
B: 可以給我看你的行李提領單嗎?
(3)
A: My suitcase never showed up on the carousel.
A: 我的行李箱從來沒在轉盤上出現。
B: Let me file a lost baggage report for you. Do you have your boarding pass?
B: 讓我幫你填寫遺失行李報告。你有登機證嗎?
(4) I can’t find my luggage. It didn’t come out with the other bags.
我找不到我的行李。它沒有跟其他行李一起出來。
(5) My bag is missing. Where should I report this?
我的行李不見了。我應該去哪裡報告?
(6) None of my luggage arrived. What’s the next step?
我所有的行李都沒到。下一步該怎麼做?
在行李服務櫃台填報告
找到 Lost & Found 或 Baggage Service 櫃台後,你需要填寫遺失行李報告。
(7)
A: I need to file a lost luggage report. My bag didn’t arrive.
A: 我需要填寫遺失行李報告。我的行李沒到。
B: Sure. Can you describe your bag? What color is it and what brand?
B: 好的。你可以描述一下你的行李嗎?什麼顏色、什麼牌子?
(8)
A: It’s a black Samsonite suitcase with a red ribbon tied to the handle.
A: 是黑色 Samsonite 行李箱,把手上綁了紅色緞帶。
B: Okay. And what’s your local contact number? We’ll call you when we locate it.
B: 好的。你的當地聯絡電話是什麼?我們找到後會打給你。
(9)
A: How long does it usually take to find lost luggage?
A: 通常要多久才能找到遺失的行李?
B: Most bags are located within 24 to 48 hours. We’ll deliver it to your hotel once found.
B: 大部分行李會在 24 到 48 小時內找到。找到後我們會送到你的飯店。
(10) My luggage tag number is BA 123456. Can you track it?
我的行李標籤號碼是 BA 123456。你可以追蹤嗎?
(11) Will I be compensated for essential items I need to buy?
我需要買的必需品會有補償嗎?
(12) Can you give me a reference number for this report?
你可以給我這份報告的編號嗎?
描述行李特徵
(13)
A: What does your luggage look like?
A: 你的行李長什麼樣子?
B: It’s a large navy blue hard-shell suitcase with silver locks.
B: 是大型深藍色硬殼行李箱,有銀色鎖。
(14)
A: Are there any distinctive features on your bag?
A: 你的行李有什麼明顯特徵嗎?
B: Yes, there’s a bright yellow luggage strap around it and a name tag with my initials.
B: 有,外面有鮮黃色行李帶,還有寫著我姓名縮寫的名牌。
(15)
A: How many bags are you missing?
A: 你遺失幾件行李?
B: Two bags – one large suitcase and one carry-on sized bag.
B: 兩件——一個大行李箱和一個登機箱大小的袋子。
(16) My suitcase has a lot of travel stickers on it.
我的行李箱上有很多旅行貼紙。
航班延誤英文怎麼說?
詢問延誤資訊
發現航班延誤時,第一件事就是要確認狀況。
(17)
A: Excuse me, why is flight BA 234 delayed?
A: 不好意思,BA 234 航班為什麼延誤?
B: There’s a technical issue with the aircraft. We’re working to resolve it as quickly as possible.
B: 飛機有技術問題。我們正在盡快解決。
(18)
A: How long is the delay expected to be?
A: 預計會延誤多久?
B: Currently, the delay is estimated at two hours, but we’ll update you if that changes.
B: 目前預計延誤兩小時,但如果有變化我們會通知你。
(19)
A: Will we still make our connecting flight?
A: 我們還趕得上轉機班機嗎?
B: Let me check. What’s your connecting flight number?
B: 讓我查一下。你的轉機班機號碼是什麼?
要求協助和補償
航班延誤超過一定時間,你有權要求協助。
(20)
A: The flight has been delayed for four hours. Can we get meal vouchers?
A: 航班已經延誤四小時了。我們可以拿到餐券嗎?
B: Yes, we’re distributing meal vouchers now. Each passenger gets a 15 dollar voucher.
B: 可以,我們現在正在發餐券。每位乘客可以拿到 15 美元的餐券。
(21)
A: If the flight is cancelled, will the airline provide hotel accommodation?
A: 如果航班取消,航空公司會提供飯店住宿?
B: Yes, if it’s cancelled, we’ll arrange hotel accommodation and transportation.
B: 會的,如果取消的話,我們會安排飯店住宿和交通。
(22)
A: Can I rebook on a different flight? This delay will make me miss an important meeting.
A: 我可以改訂其他航班嗎?這次延誤會讓我錯過重要會議。
B: Let me check what’s available. There’s a flight on our partner airline in one hour.
B: 讓我查查有什麼班機。我們合作航空公司一小時後有班機。
(23) Will we be compensated for this delay?
這次延誤會有補償嗎?
航班取消的應對
(24)
A: I just received a notification that my flight is cancelled. What are my options?
A: 我剛收到航班取消的通知。我有什麼選擇?
B: You can either rebook on the next available flight or request a full refund.
B: 你可以改訂下一班可用的航班,或要求全額退款。
(25)
A: When is the next flight to London?
A: 下一班飛往倫敦的航班是什麼時候?
B: The next available flight is tomorrow morning at 8 AM. Shall I book you on that?
B: 下一班可用航班是明天早上 8 點。我幫你訂那班嗎?
(26)
A: This is unacceptable. I need to get there today. Are there any other airlines flying to London?
A: 這不能接受。我今天就需要到那裡。有其他航空公司飛倫敦嗎?
B: Let me check other carriers for you. There might be seats available on a partner airline.
B: 讓我幫你查其他航空公司。合作航空可能還有位子。
(27) Can I get a refund instead of rebooking?
我可以退款而不是改訂嗎?
(28) Will you cover my hotel expenses for tonight?
你們會支付我今晚的飯店費用嗎?
轉機來不及怎麼辦?
快要錯過轉機
(29)
A: My first flight was delayed and I’m going to miss my connection. What should I do?
A: 我第一班飛機延誤了,我會錯過轉機。我應該怎麼辦?
B: Don’t worry. Go to the transfer desk and they’ll help you rebook on the next flight.
B: 別擔心。去轉機櫃台,他們會幫你改訂下一班飛機。
(30)
A: Is there any way to hold the connecting flight? We’re only 10 minutes away.
A: 有辦法等一下轉機班機嗎?我們只差 10 分鐘。
B: I’m sorry, but we can’t hold flights. However, there’s another flight in two hours.
B: 抱歉,我們不能讓飛機等。不過兩小時後還有另一班。
(31)
A: Will I have to pay extra to rebook?
A: 我需要額外付費改訂嗎?
B: No, since the delay was the airline’s fault, there’s no charge for rebooking.
B: 不用,因為延誤是航空公司的問題,改訂不收費。
(32) My luggage is checked through to my final destination. Will it still make it?
我的行李直掛到最終目的地。它還會到嗎?
已經錯過轉機
(33)
A: I missed my connecting flight because the first flight arrived late.
A: 我錯過轉機班機了,因為第一班飛機晚到。
B: I understand. Let me put you on the next available flight. May I have your booking reference?
B: 我了解。讓我幫你安排下一班可用的飛機。可以給我你的訂位代號嗎?
(34)
A: How long do I have to wait for the next flight?
A: 我要等多久才有下一班飛機?
B: The next flight departs in five hours. We can provide you with a meal voucher while you wait.
B: 下一班飛機五小時後起飛。等待期間我們可以提供你餐券。
(35)
A: This is really inconvenient. Is there anything faster?
A: 這真的很不方便。有更快的選擇嗎?
B: I can check if there are seats on other airlines, but this is currently the fastest option with our airline.
B: 我可以查查其他航空公司有沒有位子,但這是我們航空公司目前最快的選擇。
實用字彙和片語
行李相關
- baggage claim – 行李提領處
- luggage carousel – 行李轉盤
- baggage tag / claim tag – 行李標籤 / 提領單
- lost and found – 失物招領處
- damaged luggage – 損壞的行李
- delayed baggage – 延誤的行李
航班相關
- flight delay – 航班延誤
- flight cancellation – 航班取消
- connecting flight – 轉機班機
- gate change – 登機門變更
- boarding pass – 登機證
- compensation – 補償
- meal voucher – 餐券
- rebooking – 重新訂位
遇到行李遺失或航班延誤真的很煩,但只要記住這些實用英文對話,你就能冷靜地跟航空公司人員溝通,爭取應有的權益!記得保持禮貌但堅定,清楚說明你的需求,大部分航空公司都會盡力協助你。最重要的是,記得索取所有相關文件和參考號碼,這樣後續追蹤或申請補償時會比較容易喔!
如果你喜歡這篇文章的話,可以追蹤我們的Threads和Facebook唷!