超市購物英文: 如何用英文問「有沒有打折」、「會員價多少」?

出國或在外國生活時,到超市購物是再平常不過的事。不過,當你想問「這個有特價嗎?」「買一送一到什麼時候?」或「有會員卡嗎?」時,該怎麼用英文表達呢?這篇文章會帶你掌握最實用的句型和對話,讓你在英文環境的超市也能自在詢問優惠與促銷。

在超市用英文詢問促銷、折扣或會員優惠

詢問是否有促銷或特價

如果你想知道某個商品是否正在打折,可以用以下幾種說法:

  • Is this on sale? 這個有在特價嗎?
  • Are there any discounts on this item? 這項商品有折扣嗎?
  • Is there a promotion for this product? 這個產品有促銷活動嗎?
  • How long will the sale last? 這個特價會持續多久?
  • Is this part of the “buy one, get one free” deal? 這個有包含在買一送一活動裡嗎?

(1)
A: Excuse me, is this coffee on sale?
A: 不好意思,這款咖啡有特價嗎?

B: Yes, it’s 20% off until Sunday.
B: 有的,特價八折到星期天。

(2)
A: Are these snacks part of the promotion?
A: 這些零食有在促銷活動裡嗎?

B: Only the larger bags, not the small ones.
B: 只有大包裝的有,小包裝的沒有。

詢問折扣內容與條件

有時候你看到「Buy 2 get 1 free」或「Spend $50, get $10 off」這類標示,想確認細節時可以用:

  • How does this promotion work? 這個促銷是怎麼算的?
  • Do I need to buy two to get the discount? 要買兩個才有折扣嗎?
  • Is it buy one and get one free, or half off the second one? 是買一送一,還是第二件半價?

(3)
A: How does this “Buy 2, get 1 free” deal work?
A: 這個「買二送一」是怎麼算的?

B: You can mix and match any flavors. The cheapest one will be free.
B: 口味可以混搭,價錢最低的那件免費。

(4)
A: Do I have to spend $50 before tax to get the discount?
A: 要在稅前滿 50 元才有折扣嗎?

B: Yes, the total needs to be over $50 before tax.
B: 對,稅前金額要超過 50 元。

詢問會員優惠與集點活動

許多超市都有會員制度或積分活動,想問清楚優惠內容可以這樣說:

  • Do you have a membership program? 你們有會員制度嗎?
  • How can I sign up for a membership card? 我要怎麼申請會員卡?
  • Are there any discounts for members? 會員有折扣嗎?
  • Can I collect points with this purchase? 這筆消費可以集點嗎?

(5)
A: Do you offer any membership discounts?
A: 請問會員有折扣嗎?

B: Yes, members get 10% off fresh produce every Wednesday.
B: 有的,會員每週三可享蔬果九折。

(6)
A: How can I sign up for the loyalty card?
A: 我要怎麼辦理集點卡?

B: You can register at the counter or scan this QR code.
B: 可以在櫃檯登記,或掃這個 QR code。

詢問結帳時的優惠或折扣適用

有時候你結帳時會想確認優惠是否自動套用,或是否需要出示卡片,你可以說:

  • Will the discount apply automatically at checkout? 折扣會自動套用嗎?
  • Do I need to show my card to get the discount? 要出示會員卡才能享優惠嗎?
  • Can I use both a coupon and a member discount? 可以同時用優惠券和會員折扣嗎?

(7)
A: Will the discount apply automatically when I pay?
A: 我付款時折扣會自動扣嗎?

B: Yes, as long as you scan your member card.
B: 會的,只要你刷會員卡就行。

(8)
A: Can I use this coupon with the weekly sale?
A: 這張優惠券可以和本週特價一起用嗎?

B: Sorry, they can’t be combined.
B: 抱歉,這兩個不能同時使用。

詢問價格變化與標示錯誤

如果你發現價格不一致,也可以用禮貌的方式確認:

  • The price on the shelf says $4.99, but it scanned as $6.99. 架上標價是 4.99 元,但掃出來是 6.99 元。
  • Could you check the price for me, please? 可以幫我查一下價格嗎?
  • Is the sale price updated at the register? 結帳時會更新成特價嗎?

(9)
A: Excuse me, could you check the price for this item?
A: 不好意思,可以幫我查一下這個的價格嗎?

B: Sure, it’s $3.50. It’s on sale today.
B: 當然,今天特價 3.50 元。

(10)
A: The shelf tag says it’s $2.99, but it scanned higher.
A: 架上的標價是 2.99 元,但結帳時比較貴。

B: Let me check that for you. You’re right — it should be $2.99.
B: 我幫你查一下。你是對的,應該是 2.99 元。

如果你喜歡這篇文章的話,可以追蹤我們的ThreadsFacebook唷!

歡迎留言