旅遊英文必備!請人拍照、自拍、合照怎麼說?10 種情境完整教學

出國玩看到超美景點想拍照打卡,結果不知道怎麼用英文請路人幫忙,只能在那邊比手畫腳?其實請人拍照超簡單啦!從最基本的 “Can you take a photo?” 到給指示 “zoom in/out”、”full-body shot”,掌握這些說法就搞定。今天就來教你 10 種旅遊拍照情境的英文,從請人幫忙、交相機、調角度到看照片重拍,還有主動幫別人拍、自拍合照,讓你出國拍照不再卡卡,輕鬆拍出美照!

拍照英文怎麼說?旅遊必備完整教學

請人幫忙拍照

看到美景想拍照,第一步就是要開口請路人幫忙啦。

最常用的說法:

  • Can you take a photo/picture for me?(你可以幫我拍張照嗎?)
  • Could you take a photo of me?(你能幫我拍張照嗎?)
  • Would you mind taking a picture?(你介意幫我拍張照嗎?)
  • Do you mind taking my picture?(你介意幫我拍照嗎?)

請別人幫忙記得要有禮貌,可以參考這篇:英文拜託別人怎麼說才不失禮

(1)
A: Excuse me, could you take a photo for me?
A: 不好意思,可以幫我拍張照嗎?

B: Sure, no problem!
B: 當然,沒問題!

(2)
A: Hi, would you mind taking a picture of us?
A: 嗨,可以幫我們拍張照嗎?

B: Of course not. I’d be happy to help.
B: 當然可以,我很樂意幫忙。

(3)
A: Can you take a photo for me and my girlfriend?
A: 可以幫我跟我女友拍張照嗎?

B: Sure thing!
B: 沒問題!

(4)
A: Do you mind taking a picture of our group?
A: 可以幫我們拍張團體照嗎?

B: Not at all. Happy to help.
B: 當然可以,很樂意幫忙。

(5)
A: Excuse me, could you help me take a photo?
A: 不好意思,可以幫我拍張照嗎?

B: Absolutely. Where do you want me to stand?
B: 沒問題,你要我站哪?

(6)
A: Would you mind taking our picture with this statue?
A: 可以幫我們跟這座雕像拍照嗎?

B: I’d be glad to. Just let me know when you’re ready.
B: 當然好啊,你們準備好跟我說。

給相機/手機:Here’s my camera/phone

請完人之後要把相機或手機交給對方,順便說明一下怎麼用。

常用說法:

  • Here’s my camera/phone(這是我的相機/手機)
  • Just press this button(按這個按鈕就好)
  • The camera is already on(相機已經打開了)
  • It’s ready to go(都準備好了)
  • Tap here to take the photo(點這裡拍照)
  • Press this button to take a picture(按這個鈕拍照)
  • This button is for zoom(這個鈕是拉近拉遠)
  • The shutter button is here(快門在這裡)

(7)
A: Here’s my phone. Just tap the white button to take the photo.
A: 給你我的手機,點白色按鈕拍照就好。

B: Got it. Are you ready?
B: 知道了,你準備好了嗎?

(8)
A: Here’s my camera. The shutter button is on top.
A: 這是我的相機,快門在上面。

B: Ok, I see it. Let me know when you’re ready.
B: 好我看到了,準備好跟我說。

(9)
A: My phone is already in camera mode. Just press this button.
A: 我手機已經在相機模式了,按這個鈕就好。

B: Perfect. Smile!
B: 好,笑一個!

(10)
A: Here you go. It’s ready to take pictures. Just tap anywhere on the screen.
A: 給你,已經可以拍了,點螢幕任何地方就行。

B: Sounds good. Say cheese!
B: 好,笑一個!

拍照指示:構圖和角度

請人幫忙拍的時候,可以給一些指示讓照片更好看。

  • Full-body shot(全身照)
  • Half-body shot / Waist up(半身照)
  • Close-up(特寫)
  • Wide shot(廣角)
  • Headshot(大頭照)
  • From this angle(從這個角度)
  • A little to the left/right(往左/右一點點)
  • Step back a little(往後退一點)
  • Get closer(靠近一點)
  • Lower/Higher(低一點/高一點)
  • With this building in the background(這棟建築當背景)
  • Include the mountain/ocean(把山/海拍進去)
  • Make sure you get the whole statue(整座雕像都要拍到)

(11)
A: Could you take a full-body shot?
A: 可以拍全身照嗎?

B: Sure. Step back a bit so I can fit everything in.
B: 好啊,你往後退一點我才拍得到全部。

(12)
A: I’d like this building in the background.
A: 我想要這棟建築當背景。

B: Ok, let me see… Perfect. Ready?
B: 好讓我看看… 完美,準備好了嗎?

(13)
A: Can you make sure the ocean is in the photo?
A: 可以確保海也拍進去嗎?

B: Absolutely. I’ll get a wide shot.
B: 沒問題,我拍廣角的。

(14)
A: Just from the waist up, please.
A: 從腰部以上就好,謝謝。

B: Got it. Look this way.
B: 知道了,看這邊。

(15)
A: Could you take it from a lower angle?
A: 可以從低一點的角度拍嗎?

B: Like this?
B: 這樣嗎?

A: Perfect!
A: 完美!

(16)
A: Please include the whole tower in the photo.
A: 整座塔都要拍進去喔。

B: I’ll need to step back a bit. One second.
B: 我要往後退一點,等一下。

(17)
A: Can you get the sunset in the background?
A: 可以把夕陽拍進背景嗎?

B: Sure. Stand a little to the left.
B: 可以,你往左邊站一點。

(18)
A: I want a close-up of me and this flower.
A: 我想要我跟這朵花的特寫。

B: Got it. Get a little closer to the flower.
B: 知道了,你靠花近一點。

拍照中:準備、數 123

準備拍的時候這樣說:

  • Ready?(準備好了嗎?)
  • Say cheese!(笑一個!)
  • On three… 1, 2, 3!(數到三… 1、2、3!)
  • Look this way(看這邊)
  • Smile!(笑!)
  • Look at the camera(看鏡頭)
  • I’ll count to three(我數到三)
  • On the count of three(數到三的時候)
  • 1… 2… 3!

(19)
A: Ok, ready?
A: 好,準備好了嗎?

B: Yes!
B: 好了!

A: Great! Say cheese! [click]
A: 很好!笑一個![喀擦]

(20)
A: Look this way and smile!
A: 看這邊然後笑!

B: Like this?
B: 這樣嗎?

A: Perfect! 1, 2, 3! [click]
A: 完美!1、2、3![喀擦]

(21)
A: I’ll count to three. Ready? 1… 2… 3! [click]
A: 我數到三,準備好了嗎?1… 2… 3![喀擦]

B: Thanks! Can I see it?
B: 謝啦!我可以看嗎?

(22)
A: Everyone look at the camera! On three. 1, 2, 3! [click]
A: 大家看鏡頭!數到三。1、2、3![喀擦]

B: Did you get everyone?
B: 每個人都拍到了嗎?

A: Yep, everyone’s in!
A: 有,全部都在!

拍完後:看照片、重拍

拍完一定要確認一下照片滿不滿意啊。

  • Can I see it?(我可以看嗎?)
  • Let me check(讓我看一下)
  • How does it look?(看起來如何?)
  • It looks great!(拍得超好!)
  • Perfect!(完美!)
  • It’s a bit blurry(有點糊)
  • It’s too dark/bright(太暗/太亮)
  • My eyes are closed(我眼睛閉起來了)
  • I blinked(我眨眼了)
  • Someone is cut off(有人被切掉了)
  • Could you take another one?(可以再拍一張嗎?)
  • One more, please(再來一張)
  • Can we retake it?(可以重拍嗎?)
  • Let’s try again(我們再試一次)

(23)
A: Can I see the photo?
A: 我可以看照片嗎?

B: Sure, here you go.
B: 當然,給你。

A: It looks great! Thank you so much.
A: 拍得很好!非常感謝。

(24)
A: Oh no, I blinked. Could we take another one?
A: 糟糕,我眨眼了,可以再拍一張嗎?

B: Of course! Let’s try again.
B: 當然可以!我們再試一次。

(25)
A: It’s a bit blurry. Do you mind taking one more?
A: 有點模糊,你介意再拍一張嗎?

B: No problem. Hold still this time.
B: 沒問題,這次要站穩喔。

(26)
A: My friend on the left is cut off. Can we retake it?
A: 我左邊的朋友被切掉了,可以重拍嗎?

B: Sure. Let me step back a bit more.
B: 好啊,我再往後退一點。

(27)
A: The photo is too dark. Can you turn on the flash?
A: 照片太暗了,可以開閃光燈嗎?

B: Good idea. Let’s try with the flash on.
B: 好主意,我們開閃光燈試試。

(28)
A: Perfect! This one’s great. Thank you!
A: 完美!這張很棒,謝謝!

B: You’re welcome. Enjoy your trip!
B: 不客氣,旅途愉快!

多拍幾張:Just to be safe

保險起見可以請對方多拍幾張:

  • Can you take a few?(可以多拍幾張嗎?)
  • Just to be safe(保險起見)
  • Take a couple more(多拍幾張)
  • From different angles(不同角度)
  • A few different shots(幾張不同的)

(29)
A: Could you take a few photos, just to be safe?
A: 可以多拍幾張照片嗎,保險起見?

B: Sure. How many do you want?
B: 好啊,你要幾張?

A: Maybe three or four?
A: 也許三四張?

(30)
A: Can you take a couple from different angles?
A: 可以從不同角度拍幾張嗎?

B: No problem. I’ll take a few.
B: 沒問題,我拍幾張。

(31)
A: Take a few different shots, please.
A: 請拍幾張不同的。

B: Sure. I’ll try vertical and horizontal.
B: 好,我試試直的跟橫的。

(32)
A: One more for good measure!
A: 再來一張以防萬一!

B: Got it! [click]
B: 知道了![喀擦]

團體照:Fitting everyone in

團體照有一些特殊說法:

  • Can you fit all of us in?(拍得到我們所有人嗎?)
  • Make sure everyone’s in the frame(確保每個人都在框裡)
  • Stand closer together(站近一點)
  • Back row, stand up straight(後排,站直)
  • Everyone ready?(大家準備好了嗎?)
  • Move in closer(靠近一點)
  • Squeeze in(擠進來)
  • You’re too far apart(你們離太遠了)

(33)
A: Can you fit all seven of us in the photo?
A: 可以把我們七個人都拍進去嗎?

B: Let me see… You’ll need to stand closer together.
B: 讓我看看… 你們要站近一點。

A: Ok, everyone squeeze in!
A: 好,大家擠進來!

(34)
A: Make sure everyone is in the frame, please.
A: 請確保每個人都在框裡。

B: I can see everyone. Ready?
B: 我看得到每個人,準備好了嗎?

(35)
A: Is everyone in the picture?
A: 每個人都在照片裡嗎?

B: The person on the right is cut off a bit. Can you move in?
B: 右邊的人被切掉一點,可以往裡面移嗎?

(36)
A: Back row, can you stand up straight so we can see you?
A: 後排,可以站直讓我們看到你們嗎?

B: Better?
B: 這樣好嗎?

A: Perfect! Everyone say cheese!
A: 完美!大家笑一個!

主動幫人拍照:Would you like me to…?

看到別人在自拍或拍照困難時,可以主動幫忙。

  • Would you like me to take a photo for you?(要我幫你拍照嗎?)
  • Do you want me to take one?(要我拍一張嗎?)
  • I can take it for you(我可以幫你拍)
  • Let me help you with that(讓我幫你)
  • Need help with a photo?(需要幫忙拍照嗎?)

(37)
A: Excuse me, would you like me to take a photo for you?
A: 不好意思,要我幫你拍照嗎?

B: Oh, that would be great! Thank you!
B: 喔,那太好了!謝謝!

(38)
A: I noticed you’re trying to take a selfie. Do you want me to take one for you?
A: 我注意到你在自拍,要我幫你拍一張嗎?

B: Yes, please! That would be much better.
B: 要,拜託!那樣好多了。

(39)
A: Let me take that photo for you guys.
A: 讓我幫你們拍那張照片。

B: Are you sure? That’s very kind of you!
B: 你確定嗎?你人真好!

(40)
A: Need help with a photo?
A: 需要幫忙拍照嗎?

B: Actually, yes! Could you take one of all of us?
B: 其實需要!你可以幫我們全部人拍一張嗎?

A: Absolutely. Everyone get together!
A: 當然可以,大家靠在一起!

自拍和合照:Selfie

自拍和合照的說法。

  • Let’s take a selfie(我們來自拍)
  • Selfie stick(自拍棒)
  • Let’s take a photo together(我們一起拍張照)
  • Can we take a picture together?(我們可以一起拍張照嗎?)
  • Group selfie(團體自拍)
  • Squeeze into the frame(擠進框裡)

(41)
A: Let’s take a selfie!
A: 我們來自拍!

B: Good idea! Use the front camera.
B: 好主意!用前鏡頭。

(42)
A: Do you have a selfie stick?
A: 你有自拍棒嗎?

B: Yeah, let me get it. It’ll be easier to fit everyone in.
B: 有,我去拿,這樣比較容易把每個人拍進去。

(43)
A: Can we take a picture together? I loved talking to you!
A: 我們可以一起拍張照嗎?我很喜歡跟你聊天!

B: Of course! Let’s do it.
B: 當然可以!來吧。

(44)
A: Let’s set a timer so we can all be in the photo.
A: 我們設定時器這樣大家都能入鏡。

B: Good idea. I’ll set it for 10 seconds.
B: 好主意,我設 10 秒。

A: Everyone get ready!
A: 大家準備好!

道謝和結束

拍完照記得感謝對方。

(45)
A: Thank you so much for helping us!
A: 非常感謝你幫我們!

B: You’re very welcome. Enjoy your trip!
B: 非常不客氣,旅途愉快!

(46)
A: I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
A: 我很感激你花時間做這個。

B: No problem at all. Happy to help!
B: 完全沒問題,很樂意幫忙!

(47)
A: Thanks for taking so many photos for us!
A: 謝謝你幫我們拍這麼多照片!

B: My pleasure. They turned out great!
B: 我的榮幸,拍得很棒!

記住:出國拍照不用怕,Can you take a photo 最基本,Would you mind 更禮貌。掌握 full-body shot、zoom in/out 這些詞彙,就能清楚給指示、拍出滿意照片!

如果你喜歡這篇文章的話,可以追蹤我們的ThreadsFacebook唷!

歡迎留言