出國玩看到超美景點想拍照打卡,結果不知道怎麼用英文請路人幫忙,只能在那邊比手畫腳?其實請人拍照超簡單啦!從最基本的 “Can you take a photo?” 到給指示 “zoom in/out”、”full-body shot”,掌握這些說法就搞定。今天就來教你 10 種旅遊拍照情境的英文,從請人幫忙、交相機、調角度到看照片重拍,還有主動幫別人拍、自拍合照,讓你出國拍照不再卡卡,輕鬆拍出美照!

請人幫忙拍照
看到美景想拍照,第一步就是要開口請路人幫忙啦。
最常用的說法:
- Can you take a photo/picture for me?(你可以幫我拍張照嗎?)
- Could you take a photo of me?(你能幫我拍張照嗎?)
- Would you mind taking a picture?(你介意幫我拍張照嗎?)
- Do you mind taking my picture?(你介意幫我拍照嗎?)
請別人幫忙記得要有禮貌,可以參考這篇:英文拜託別人怎麼說才不失禮?
(1)
A: Excuse me, could you take a photo for me?
A: 不好意思,可以幫我拍張照嗎?
B: Sure, no problem!
B: 當然,沒問題!
(2)
A: Hi, would you mind taking a picture of us?
A: 嗨,可以幫我們拍張照嗎?
B: Of course not. I’d be happy to help.
B: 當然可以,我很樂意幫忙。
(3)
A: Can you take a photo for me and my girlfriend?
A: 可以幫我跟我女友拍張照嗎?
B: Sure thing!
B: 沒問題!
(4)
A: Do you mind taking a picture of our group?
A: 可以幫我們拍張團體照嗎?
B: Not at all. Happy to help.
B: 當然可以,很樂意幫忙。
(5)
A: Excuse me, could you help me take a photo?
A: 不好意思,可以幫我拍張照嗎?
B: Absolutely. Where do you want me to stand?
B: 沒問題,你要我站哪?
(6)
A: Would you mind taking our picture with this statue?
A: 可以幫我們跟這座雕像拍照嗎?
B: I’d be glad to. Just let me know when you’re ready.
B: 當然好啊,你們準備好跟我說。
給相機/手機:Here’s my camera/phone
請完人之後要把相機或手機交給對方,順便說明一下怎麼用。
常用說法:
- Here’s my camera/phone(這是我的相機/手機)
- Just press this button(按這個按鈕就好)
- The camera is already on(相機已經打開了)
- It’s ready to go(都準備好了)
- Tap here to take the photo(點這裡拍照)
- Press this button to take a picture(按這個鈕拍照)
- This button is for zoom(這個鈕是拉近拉遠)
- The shutter button is here(快門在這裡)
(7)
A: Here’s my phone. Just tap the white button to take the photo.
A: 給你我的手機,點白色按鈕拍照就好。
B: Got it. Are you ready?
B: 知道了,你準備好了嗎?
(8)
A: Here’s my camera. The shutter button is on top.
A: 這是我的相機,快門在上面。
B: Ok, I see it. Let me know when you’re ready.
B: 好我看到了,準備好跟我說。
(9)
A: My phone is already in camera mode. Just press this button.
A: 我手機已經在相機模式了,按這個鈕就好。
B: Perfect. Smile!
B: 好,笑一個!
(10)
A: Here you go. It’s ready to take pictures. Just tap anywhere on the screen.
A: 給你,已經可以拍了,點螢幕任何地方就行。
B: Sounds good. Say cheese!
B: 好,笑一個!
拍照指示:構圖和角度
請人幫忙拍的時候,可以給一些指示讓照片更好看。
- Full-body shot(全身照)
- Half-body shot / Waist up(半身照)
- Close-up(特寫)
- Wide shot(廣角)
- Headshot(大頭照)
- From this angle(從這個角度)
- A little to the left/right(往左/右一點點)
- Step back a little(往後退一點)
- Get closer(靠近一點)
- Lower/Higher(低一點/高一點)
- With this building in the background(這棟建築當背景)
- Include the mountain/ocean(把山/海拍進去)
- Make sure you get the whole statue(整座雕像都要拍到)
(11)
A: Could you take a full-body shot?
A: 可以拍全身照嗎?
B: Sure. Step back a bit so I can fit everything in.
B: 好啊,你往後退一點我才拍得到全部。
(12)
A: I’d like this building in the background.
A: 我想要這棟建築當背景。
B: Ok, let me see… Perfect. Ready?
B: 好讓我看看… 完美,準備好了嗎?
(13)
A: Can you make sure the ocean is in the photo?
A: 可以確保海也拍進去嗎?
B: Absolutely. I’ll get a wide shot.
B: 沒問題,我拍廣角的。
(14)
A: Just from the waist up, please.
A: 從腰部以上就好,謝謝。
B: Got it. Look this way.
B: 知道了,看這邊。
(15)
A: Could you take it from a lower angle?
A: 可以從低一點的角度拍嗎?
B: Like this?
B: 這樣嗎?
A: Perfect!
A: 完美!
(16)
A: Please include the whole tower in the photo.
A: 整座塔都要拍進去喔。
B: I’ll need to step back a bit. One second.
B: 我要往後退一點,等一下。
(17)
A: Can you get the sunset in the background?
A: 可以把夕陽拍進背景嗎?
B: Sure. Stand a little to the left.
B: 可以,你往左邊站一點。
(18)
A: I want a close-up of me and this flower.
A: 我想要我跟這朵花的特寫。
B: Got it. Get a little closer to the flower.
B: 知道了,你靠花近一點。
拍照中:準備、數 123
準備拍的時候這樣說:
- Ready?(準備好了嗎?)
- Say cheese!(笑一個!)
- On three… 1, 2, 3!(數到三… 1、2、3!)
- Look this way(看這邊)
- Smile!(笑!)
- Look at the camera(看鏡頭)
- I’ll count to three(我數到三)
- On the count of three(數到三的時候)
- 1… 2… 3!
(19)
A: Ok, ready?
A: 好,準備好了嗎?
B: Yes!
B: 好了!
A: Great! Say cheese! [click]
A: 很好!笑一個![喀擦]
(20)
A: Look this way and smile!
A: 看這邊然後笑!
B: Like this?
B: 這樣嗎?
A: Perfect! 1, 2, 3! [click]
A: 完美!1、2、3![喀擦]
(21)
A: I’ll count to three. Ready? 1… 2… 3! [click]
A: 我數到三,準備好了嗎?1… 2… 3![喀擦]
B: Thanks! Can I see it?
B: 謝啦!我可以看嗎?
(22)
A: Everyone look at the camera! On three. 1, 2, 3! [click]
A: 大家看鏡頭!數到三。1、2、3![喀擦]
B: Did you get everyone?
B: 每個人都拍到了嗎?
A: Yep, everyone’s in!
A: 有,全部都在!
拍完後:看照片、重拍
拍完一定要確認一下照片滿不滿意啊。
- Can I see it?(我可以看嗎?)
- Let me check(讓我看一下)
- How does it look?(看起來如何?)
- It looks great!(拍得超好!)
- Perfect!(完美!)
- It’s a bit blurry(有點糊)
- It’s too dark/bright(太暗/太亮)
- My eyes are closed(我眼睛閉起來了)
- I blinked(我眨眼了)
- Someone is cut off(有人被切掉了)
- Could you take another one?(可以再拍一張嗎?)
- One more, please(再來一張)
- Can we retake it?(可以重拍嗎?)
- Let’s try again(我們再試一次)
(23)
A: Can I see the photo?
A: 我可以看照片嗎?
B: Sure, here you go.
B: 當然,給你。
A: It looks great! Thank you so much.
A: 拍得很好!非常感謝。
(24)
A: Oh no, I blinked. Could we take another one?
A: 糟糕,我眨眼了,可以再拍一張嗎?
B: Of course! Let’s try again.
B: 當然可以!我們再試一次。
(25)
A: It’s a bit blurry. Do you mind taking one more?
A: 有點模糊,你介意再拍一張嗎?
B: No problem. Hold still this time.
B: 沒問題,這次要站穩喔。
(26)
A: My friend on the left is cut off. Can we retake it?
A: 我左邊的朋友被切掉了,可以重拍嗎?
B: Sure. Let me step back a bit more.
B: 好啊,我再往後退一點。
(27)
A: The photo is too dark. Can you turn on the flash?
A: 照片太暗了,可以開閃光燈嗎?
B: Good idea. Let’s try with the flash on.
B: 好主意,我們開閃光燈試試。
(28)
A: Perfect! This one’s great. Thank you!
A: 完美!這張很棒,謝謝!
B: You’re welcome. Enjoy your trip!
B: 不客氣,旅途愉快!
多拍幾張:Just to be safe
保險起見可以請對方多拍幾張:
- Can you take a few?(可以多拍幾張嗎?)
- Just to be safe(保險起見)
- Take a couple more(多拍幾張)
- From different angles(不同角度)
- A few different shots(幾張不同的)
(29)
A: Could you take a few photos, just to be safe?
A: 可以多拍幾張照片嗎,保險起見?
B: Sure. How many do you want?
B: 好啊,你要幾張?
A: Maybe three or four?
A: 也許三四張?
(30)
A: Can you take a couple from different angles?
A: 可以從不同角度拍幾張嗎?
B: No problem. I’ll take a few.
B: 沒問題,我拍幾張。
(31)
A: Take a few different shots, please.
A: 請拍幾張不同的。
B: Sure. I’ll try vertical and horizontal.
B: 好,我試試直的跟橫的。
(32)
A: One more for good measure!
A: 再來一張以防萬一!
B: Got it! [click]
B: 知道了![喀擦]
團體照:Fitting everyone in
團體照有一些特殊說法:
- Can you fit all of us in?(拍得到我們所有人嗎?)
- Make sure everyone’s in the frame(確保每個人都在框裡)
- Stand closer together(站近一點)
- Back row, stand up straight(後排,站直)
- Everyone ready?(大家準備好了嗎?)
- Move in closer(靠近一點)
- Squeeze in(擠進來)
- You’re too far apart(你們離太遠了)
(33)
A: Can you fit all seven of us in the photo?
A: 可以把我們七個人都拍進去嗎?
B: Let me see… You’ll need to stand closer together.
B: 讓我看看… 你們要站近一點。
A: Ok, everyone squeeze in!
A: 好,大家擠進來!
(34)
A: Make sure everyone is in the frame, please.
A: 請確保每個人都在框裡。
B: I can see everyone. Ready?
B: 我看得到每個人,準備好了嗎?
(35)
A: Is everyone in the picture?
A: 每個人都在照片裡嗎?
B: The person on the right is cut off a bit. Can you move in?
B: 右邊的人被切掉一點,可以往裡面移嗎?
(36)
A: Back row, can you stand up straight so we can see you?
A: 後排,可以站直讓我們看到你們嗎?
B: Better?
B: 這樣好嗎?
A: Perfect! Everyone say cheese!
A: 完美!大家笑一個!
主動幫人拍照:Would you like me to…?
看到別人在自拍或拍照困難時,可以主動幫忙。
- Would you like me to take a photo for you?(要我幫你拍照嗎?)
- Do you want me to take one?(要我拍一張嗎?)
- I can take it for you(我可以幫你拍)
- Let me help you with that(讓我幫你)
- Need help with a photo?(需要幫忙拍照嗎?)
(37)
A: Excuse me, would you like me to take a photo for you?
A: 不好意思,要我幫你拍照嗎?
B: Oh, that would be great! Thank you!
B: 喔,那太好了!謝謝!
(38)
A: I noticed you’re trying to take a selfie. Do you want me to take one for you?
A: 我注意到你在自拍,要我幫你拍一張嗎?
B: Yes, please! That would be much better.
B: 要,拜託!那樣好多了。
(39)
A: Let me take that photo for you guys.
A: 讓我幫你們拍那張照片。
B: Are you sure? That’s very kind of you!
B: 你確定嗎?你人真好!
(40)
A: Need help with a photo?
A: 需要幫忙拍照嗎?
B: Actually, yes! Could you take one of all of us?
B: 其實需要!你可以幫我們全部人拍一張嗎?
A: Absolutely. Everyone get together!
A: 當然可以,大家靠在一起!
自拍和合照:Selfie
自拍和合照的說法。
- Let’s take a selfie(我們來自拍)
- Selfie stick(自拍棒)
- Let’s take a photo together(我們一起拍張照)
- Can we take a picture together?(我們可以一起拍張照嗎?)
- Group selfie(團體自拍)
- Squeeze into the frame(擠進框裡)
(41)
A: Let’s take a selfie!
A: 我們來自拍!
B: Good idea! Use the front camera.
B: 好主意!用前鏡頭。
(42)
A: Do you have a selfie stick?
A: 你有自拍棒嗎?
B: Yeah, let me get it. It’ll be easier to fit everyone in.
B: 有,我去拿,這樣比較容易把每個人拍進去。
(43)
A: Can we take a picture together? I loved talking to you!
A: 我們可以一起拍張照嗎?我很喜歡跟你聊天!
B: Of course! Let’s do it.
B: 當然可以!來吧。
(44)
A: Let’s set a timer so we can all be in the photo.
A: 我們設定時器這樣大家都能入鏡。
B: Good idea. I’ll set it for 10 seconds.
B: 好主意,我設 10 秒。
A: Everyone get ready!
A: 大家準備好!
道謝和結束
拍完照記得感謝對方。
(45)
A: Thank you so much for helping us!
A: 非常感謝你幫我們!
B: You’re very welcome. Enjoy your trip!
B: 非常不客氣,旅途愉快!
(46)
A: I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
A: 我很感激你花時間做這個。
B: No problem at all. Happy to help!
B: 完全沒問題,很樂意幫忙!
(47)
A: Thanks for taking so many photos for us!
A: 謝謝你幫我們拍這麼多照片!
B: My pleasure. They turned out great!
B: 我的榮幸,拍得很棒!
記住:出國拍照不用怕,Can you take a photo 最基本,Would you mind 更禮貌。掌握 full-body shot、zoom in/out 這些詞彙,就能清楚給指示、拍出滿意照片!
如果你喜歡這篇文章的話,可以追蹤我們的Threads和Facebook唷!