出國住飯店想要高樓層怎麼說?不要尾房、要景觀、要安靜,一篇學會所有選房英文

出國住飯店 check-in 最怕什麼?被分到一樓、尾房、或窗外就是隔壁棟牆壁的房間。但因為不知道「高樓層」 英文怎麼說,只能默默拿鑰匙走人。其實開口要求超簡單,這篇從高樓層、不要尾房、景觀房、到加床全部教你,幾句話就搞定。

請安排高樓層房間

要高樓層,英文直接說 “higher floor” 或 “upper floor” 就好,不用想太多。訂房時可以在備注欄寫,check-in 當場說也可以,越早說成功率越高。

跟飯店說要高樓層的時候,順便加個原因,成功率會高很多。比如「睡眠淺不想聽到街道噪音」或「想要夜景」,比單純說「我要高樓層」更有說服力。

(1)
A: Could I request a room on a higher floor?
A: 我可以要求高樓層的房間嗎?

B: Of course. I’ll put you on the 18th floor. Is that okay?
B: 當然,我幫你安排 18 樓。這樣可以嗎?

A: That’s perfect, thank you.
A: 太好了,謝謝。

(2)
A: Is it possible to get a higher floor? I’d love a city view.
A: 有可能給我高一點的樓層嗎?我想要城市景觀。

B: Let me check what’s available. Yes, I have a room on the 20th floor with a great view.
B: 讓我看看有什麼空房。有,我有一間 20 樓的房間,景觀很棒。

(3)
A: I have a reservation but I’d prefer a higher floor if possible. I’m a light sleeper and don’t want street noise.
A: 我有預訂,但如果可以的話我想要高一點的樓層。我睡眠淺,不想要街道噪音。

B: Totally understand. I’ll move you up to the 15th floor — much quieter up there.
B: 完全理解。我幫你換到 15 樓,那裡安靜很多。

(4)
A: When I made my reservation I asked for a high floor. Can you check if that was noted?
A: 我訂房時有要求高樓層,可以幫我確認有沒有備注嗎?

B: Yes, I can see the request here. You’re on the 22nd floor.
B: 有,這邊有看到備注。你在 22 樓。

不要尾房

尾房就是走廊最底端的房間(end of the hallway)。很多人不喜歡是因為離電梯超遠,拖著行李走完整條走廊很累,有些尾房採光也比較差。當然也有人喜歡,因為安靜,這就看個人了。

想要高樓層不要尾房英文可以這樣說:

(5)
A: I’d prefer higher floor but not to be at the end of the hallway if possible. Can you check?
A: 如果可以的話,我想要高樓層但不想要尾房。可以幫我確認嗎?

B: Sure. I have a room mid-hallway on the 12th floor. Would that work?
B: 沒問題。我有一間 12 樓走廊中間的房間,這樣可以嗎?

(6)
A: Is the room far from the elevator? I’d prefer something closer.
A: 這個房間離電梯遠嗎?我希望近一點。

B: It’s about halfway down the hallway, so not too far.
B: 大概在走廊中間,不會太遠。

(7)
A: Can I get a room that’s not at the very end of the corridor? I don’t mind which floor.
A: 可以給我一間不在走廊最末端的房間嗎?樓層我不介意。

B: Absolutely. Let me assign you one closer to the middle.
B: 當然,我幫你安排一間靠近中間的。

景觀房怎麼要

不同的景觀英文說法都不一樣:city view 是城市景觀、ocean view 或 sea view 是海景、garden view 是花園、pool view 是泳池景觀。不確定有什麼可以選,直接問就好。

(8)
A: Do any of your rooms have an ocean view?
A: 你們有海景房嗎?

B: Yes, rooms on the ocean-facing side have a full sea view. They’re available for a small upgrade fee.
B: 有,面海那側的房間有完整海景,需要一點升級費用。

A: How much is the upgrade?
A: 升級費多少?

B: It’s $30 more per night.
B: 每晚多 30 美元。

(9)
A: I’d love a room with a view if anything is available.
A: 如果有的話,我很想要有景觀的房間。

B: You’re in luck — I have a city view room on the 16th floor available at the same rate.
B: 你很幸運,我有一間 16 樓的城市景觀房,價格一樣。

(10)
A: What views are available from the higher floors?
A: 高樓層的房間可以看到什麼景觀?

B: The east side has a city view and the west side faces the ocean.
B: 東側是城市景觀,西側面向大海。

A: I’ll take the ocean side, please.
A: 我要西側,謝謝。

(11)
A: Is there an extra charge for a room with a view?
A: 景觀房需要額外收費嗎?

B: The garden view rooms are the same price. Ocean view and city view rooms have a slight premium.
B: 花園景觀房價格一樣,海景房和城市景觀房會稍微貴一點。

要求安靜房間

怕吵的話,除了要高樓層,還可以直接說不要面街、不要靠近電梯或製冰機。這些說清楚,飯店通常都可以幫你挑。

(12)
A: I’m a light sleeper. Can I have a room away from the elevator?
A: 我睡眠很淺,可以給我離電梯遠一點的房間嗎?

B: Of course. The rooms further down the hallway tend to be quieter.
B: 當然。走廊深處的房間通常比較安靜。

(13)
A: Is there a lot of street noise on the lower floors?
A: 低樓層的街道噪音大嗎?

B: The first few floors can get some noise on weekends. I’d suggest something above the 8th floor.
B: 週末低樓層確實會有一些噪音,建議 8 樓以上比較好。

(14)
A: Can I have a room that doesn’t face the main road?
A: 可以給我不面向主要道路的房間嗎?

B: Yes, the interior-facing rooms are much quieter. I’ll put you on that side.
B: 可以,面內側的房間安靜很多,我幫你安排那一側。

加床英文怎麼說

帶小孩或多一個人同住,一張床不夠的時候可以加床。加床英文的說法是 extra bed 或 rollaway bed(折疊床)。給嬰幼兒用的小床叫 cot 或 baby cot,通常免費,直接問就好。

(15)
A: Can we get an extra bed in the room? We have three people staying.
A: 可以在房間加一張床嗎?我們有三個人住。

B: Yes, we can add a rollaway bed for $25 per night. Shall I arrange that?
B: 可以,折疊床每晚 25 美元,要我幫你安排嗎?

A: Please, yes.
A: 好,麻煩了。

(16)
A: We’re traveling with a toddler. Do you have a baby cot we can borrow?
A: 我們帶了幼兒出遊,你們有嬰兒床可以借嗎?

B: Yes, we offer complimentary baby cots for children under 2. I’ll have one sent up to your room.
B: 有,2 歲以下提供免費嬰兒床,我幫你送到房間。

(17)
A: Is there a charge for an extra bed?
A: 加床需要收費嗎?

B: Rollaway beds are $30 per night. Baby cots are free of charge.
B: 折疊床每晚 30 美元,嬰兒床免費。

(18)
A: The room only has one queen bed. Can we have a room with two beds instead, or add an extra bed?
A: 房間只有一張大床,可以換成兩張床的房間,還是可以加一張床?

B: We have twin rooms available on the same floor, or I can send up a rollaway bed if you’d prefer to stay in this room.
B: 同一樓層有雙床房,或者你們想住這間的話,我可以送一張折疊床上來。

想學更多旅遊相關英文的朋友,可以參考:【旅遊英文全攻略】。

多問一句,住起來差很多

要到好房間其實沒那麼難,但要主動開口才有機會。訂房備注、check-in 時再確認一次,這兩步做到,成功率高很多。

升級也是 — 有空房的時候飯店幾乎不會主動提,但你問一句,他們通常願意幫你看看有沒有更好的選擇,有時候甚至不用加錢。

(19)
A: I left a note when I booked asking for a high floor. Can you check if it was applied?
A: 我訂房時有備注要高樓層,可以幫我確認有沒有生效嗎?

B: Yes, I can see it here. You’re on the 17th floor.
B: 有,這邊有看到,你在 17 樓。

(20)
A: Is there any possibility of an upgrade? I’m happy to pay a little extra if there’s a nicer room available.
A: 有沒有可能升級?如果有更好的房間,我願意付一點額外費用。

B: Actually, we have a corner suite available at a special rate tonight. Would you like to take a look at it?
B: 其實今晚有一間角落套房特別優惠,你想看看嗎?

住飯店選房英文速查

要高樓層、不要尾房、加床、要景觀,這些都不是在刁難飯店,是你的住宿需求,說出來完全合理。下次 check-in 不要再默默接受,開口就對了。

如果你喜歡這篇文章的話,可以追蹤我們的ThreadsFacebook唷!

歡迎留言