吃到一半出狀況?餐廳實用英文教你怎麼反映不踩雷

出國吃飯,點餐通常不是問題,真正考驗英文的反而是餐點送到桌上以後。發現裡面加了不能吃的東西、送來的根本不是你點的、牛排生到還在滴血,這幾種狀況現場最容易語塞。這篇整理幾句實用的餐廳實用英文,讓你遇到狀況知道怎麼開口,不用比手畫腳。

確認過敏原與成分,別等吃下去才後悔

過敏這件事真的不能賭,尤其在國外,成分標示不一定寫得清楚,服務生也不一定會主動提醒,語言又不通的話風險更高。與其吃到一半才發現不對勁,不如點餐前先開口問清楚,這幾句幾乎是每次出國用餐都會用到的餐廳實用英文。

  • Does this contain any nuts/dairy/gluten? 這裡面有堅果/乳製品/麩質嗎?
  • I have an allergy to shellfish, is this safe for me? 我對海鮮過敏,這道菜我可以吃嗎?
  • Can you check with the kitchen if this dish is nut-free? 可以幫我跟廚房確認這道菜沒有堅果嗎?
  • Is there any way to make this without dairy? 這道菜可以不加乳製品嗎?

(1)
A: Excuse me, does this pasta contain any dairy? I’m lactose intolerant.
A: 不好意思,這個義大利麵有含乳製品嗎? 我乳糖不耐症。

B: Let me check with the kitchen for you, one moment please.
B: 我幫你跟廚房確認一下,稍等。

(2)
A: I just noticed there are walnuts in this salad. I’m allergic to nuts.
A: 我發現這個沙拉裡有核桃,我對堅果過敏。

B: I’m so sorry, let me take that back and remake it right away.
B: 真的很抱歉,我馬上幫你換一份重做的。

(3)
A: Is this soup made with any seafood? I have a shellfish allergy.
A: 這個湯有用到海鮮嗎? 我對甲殼類過敏。

B: No seafood in this one, it’s a vegetable-based broth.
B: 沒有,這是蔬菜湯底,沒有海鮮成分。

(4)
Could you let the kitchen know I have a peanut allergy before they prepare my order?
可以請廚房在準備我的餐點前,先知道我對花生過敏嗎?

(5)
A: Sorry, I think there might be egg in this dish. Can you double-check?
A: 不好意思,我覺得這道菜好像有蛋,可以再確認一下嗎?

B: You’re right, there is egg in the sauce. Would you like me to make it without?
B: 沒錯,醬料裡有蛋,需要我幫你做無蛋版本的嗎?

送來的不是我點的,怎麼開口最不尷尬

點的明明是雞肉,送來的卻是牛肉,這種狀況其實常見,重點是怎麼講才不會讓氣氛變尷尬。用餐廳英文反映送錯餐,其實只要清楚說出自己點了什麼、現在收到的是什麼,服務生都能馬上處理,這種時候態度放輕鬆,對方也會比較好處理。

  • I think there’s been a mix-up with my order. 我想我的餐點好像送錯了。
  • This isn’t what I ordered. 這不是我點的。
  • I ordered the salmon, but this looks like chicken. 我點的是鮭魚,但這看起來是雞肉。
  • Could you double-check this with the kitchen? 可以幫我跟廚房確認一下嗎?

(6)
A: Excuse me, I ordered the beef noodles, but this looks like pork.
A: 不好意思,我點的是牛肉麵,但這看起來是豬肉。

B: You’re right, I’m so sorry. I’ll get the correct order out right away.
B: 你說的對,真的很抱歉,我馬上幫你換成正確的餐點。

(7)
A: I think there’s been a mistake, this isn’t what I ordered.
A: 我想這裡好像有點誤會,這不是我點的餐點。

B: Let me check the ticket, sorry about that, I’ll fix it immediately.
B: 我看一下單子,抱歉造成困擾,我馬上處理。

(8)
A: I ordered the medium steak, but this one looks well done.
A: 我點的是五分熟,但這份看起來全熟了。

B: My apologies, I’ll have the kitchen redo it for you right away.
B: 真的很抱歉,我馬上請廚房重新幫你做一份。

(9)
Sorry, but I ordered a large coffee, and this looks like a small one.
不好意思,我點的是大杯咖啡,但這看起來是小杯的。

(10)
A: This salad has chicken in it, but I ordered the vegetarian version.
A: 這個沙拉有雞肉,但我點的是素食版本。

B: Oh no, I apologize, let me get that swapped out for you now.
B: 天啊,很抱歉,我現在幫你換一份。

牛排太生、湯是冷的,餐點不對勁時這樣說

有時候餐點沒送錯,但品質就是不對勁,熟度不對、溫度不對,或是味道跟預期差太多。這種情況不用不好意思,清楚描述問題,加上具體要求,服務生反而更容易幫你處理,廚房也能第一時間知道要怎麼調整。

  • This steak is undercooked. 這個牛排不夠熟。
  • My soup has gone cold. 我的湯已經冷掉了。
  • This is much spicier than I expected. 這比我預期的辣很多。
  • Could this be cooked a little longer? 可以再煮久一點嗎?

(11)
A: Excuse me, this steak is still quite raw inside. I asked for medium.
A: 不好意思,這個牛排裡面還很生,我點的是五分熟。

B: I apologize for that, I’ll have the chef cook you a new one.
B: 很抱歉,我請主廚重新幫你做一份。

(12)
A: My soup has gone cold, could you warm it up for me?
A: 我的湯冷掉了,可以幫我加熱一下嗎?

B: Of course, I’ll take it back to the kitchen right now.
B: 當然,我馬上拿回廚房幫你處理。

(13)
A: This curry is way spicier than what the menu described.
A: 這個咖哩比菜單上寫的辣很多。

B: I’m sorry about that, would you like a milder one instead?
B: 很抱歉,需要幫你換一份不辣的版本嗎?

(14)
Could you cook this a little longer? It’s still a bit pink in the middle.
可以再煮久一點嗎? 中間還有點粉紅色。

(15)
A: This tastes a bit off, is this dish supposed to be sour?
A: 這個味道怪怪的,這道菜本來就是酸的嗎?

B: It shouldn’t be, let me have the kitchen take a look.
B: 應該不是,我請廚房檢查一下。

(16)
A: This fried rice tastes really bland, did the kitchen forget the seasoning?
A: 這個炒飯味道很淡,廚房是不是忘了調味?

B: I’m sorry, let me have them add more seasoning and bring it back out.
B: 抱歉,我請他們補調味後再送出來。

少了叉子、旁邊太吵,環境小狀況也要會反映

不是每個問題都跟餐點有關,有時候是缺個餐具、少個醬料,或是位置真的坐得不太舒服。這種小事講起來反而更輕鬆,直接說出需求就好,這類餐廳英文其實比想像中簡單,通常一句話服務生就能馬上處理。

  • Could I get a fork, please? 可以給我一支叉子嗎?
  • We’re missing some napkins at our table. 我們桌上少了餐巾紙。
  • Would it be possible to move to a quieter table? 可以換到比較安靜的位置嗎?
  • Could we get some more sauce on the side? 可以再給我們一些醬料嗎?

(17)
A: Excuse me, could I get a fork? I don’t have one at my table.
A: 不好意思,可以給我一支叉子嗎? 我這桌沒有。

B: Sure, I’ll bring one right over.
B: 好的,我馬上拿過來。

(18)
A: It’s quite loud near the kitchen, would it be possible to move tables?
A: 靠近廚房這邊有點吵,可以換桌嗎?

B: Of course, let me find you a quieter spot.
B: 當然,我幫你找個安靜一點的位置。

(19)
Could we get a bit more chili sauce on the side, please?
可以再給我們一點辣醬嗎?

(20)
A: We’re missing napkins and also some water, could you bring those over?
A: 我們少了餐巾紙,還有水也沒了,可以拿過來嗎?

B: My apologies, I’ll bring those right now.
B: 不好意思,我馬上拿過來。

委婉但堅定,讓對方知道你在意但不失禮

反映問題最難拿捏的就是語氣,太客氣對方可能沒當一回事,太直接又怕氣氛尷尬,尤其國外服務業文化跟台灣不太一樣,太委婉有時候反而會被當作沒事。其實只要先禮貌開場,再清楚說出狀況和你希望怎麼處理,就是最剛好的分寸,這也是餐廳實用英文裡最實用的一招。

  • Sorry to bother you, but… 不好意思打擾一下,不過…
  • I hate to complain, but… 我不太想抱怨,但是…
  • Would it be possible to get this remade? 可以請你們重新做一份嗎?
  • Could we get a discount for this, since it took so long? 因為等太久了,可以打個折嗎?

(21)
A: Sorry to bother you, but this dish just isn’t what I expected. Could we get it remade?
A: 不好意思打擾一下,不過這道菜跟我預期的不太一樣,可以重新做一份嗎?

B: Absolutely, I’ll take care of that for you right away.
B: 當然,我馬上幫你處理。

(22)
I hate to complain, but the food took almost 40 minutes and it’s still not right.
我不太想抱怨,但這道菜等了快 40 分鐘,結果還是有問題。

(23)
A: Would it be possible to speak with the manager about this?
A: 可以請經理過來一下嗎?

B: Of course, I’ll get them for you now.
B: 當然,我現在請他們過來。

(24)
Given the wait and the mistake, is there any chance of a discount on the bill?
考慮到等待時間和這次的失誤,帳單方面有機會打個折嗎?

(25)
A: I really appreciate you fixing this so quickly, thank you.
A: 真的很謝謝你這麼快幫我處理好。

B: No problem at all, thank you for your patience.
B: 不客氣,也謝謝你的耐心等候。

餐廳實用英文對照

出國吃飯遇到狀況,其實不需要緊張,只要記住幾句關鍵句型,禮貌講清楚就好。下次不管是送錯餐還是牛排太生,都能從容處理,不用再靠比手畫腳,也不會因為突然要開口而慌了手腳,講清楚問題,對方通常都會很樂意幫你處理。

延伸閱讀:【點餐英文不只有 “I want this”!從基本句型到問份量大小,一篇學完

如果你喜歡這篇文章的話,可以追蹤我們的 ThreadsFacebook 唷!

歡迎留言