在國外餐廳吃飯,菜單研究了半天,服務生走過來問要點什麼,結果腦袋空白,最後只能指著菜單說 “This one”——這畫面很熟悉吧。其實點餐英文不難,幾個句型記熟之後,從點餐到問份量到客製化,每個環節都應付得了。
基本點餐句型
進餐廳點餐,這四個是最常用的開口句型。語氣有從輕鬆到正式,看場合選就對了。
I’ll have… — 最自然,適合所有場合,是母語人士最常說的點餐方式
Can I get… — 比較輕鬆,咖啡廳、速食店、隨意的餐廳都很合適
Could I get… — Can I get 的禮貌版,大部分餐廳都適用
I’d like… — 最正式,高級餐廳或想表現有禮貌的時候用
(1)
A: What would you like to order?
A: 請問要點什麼?
B: I’ll have the grilled salmon with mashed potatoes, please.
B: 我要一份烤鮭魚配馬鈴薯泥,謝謝。
(2)
A: Hi, what can I get for you?
A: 你好,要點什麼?
B: Can I get a large iced latte and a blueberry muffin?
B: 我可以要一杯大杯冰拿鐵和一個藍莓馬芬嗎?
(3)
A: Ready to order?
A: 準備好要點餐了嗎?
B: Could I get the pasta with tomato sauce? And could I also get some extra bread?
B: 可以來一份番茄肉醬義大利麵嗎?還有可以多給一些麵包嗎?
(4)
A: Would you like something to drink?
A: 要喝點什麼嗎?
B: I’d like a glass of sparkling water, please.
B: 我想要一杯氣泡水,謝謝。
還沒決定要點什麼怎麼說
服務生走過來,你還在看菜單的時候——不用慌,這幾句可以輕鬆請他等一下。
(5)
A: Are you ready to order?
A: 可以點餐了嗎?
B: I’m still deciding. Could you give me a couple more minutes?
B: 我還在考慮,可以再給我幾分鐘嗎?
(6)
A: What can I get started for you?
A: 要點什麼?
B: Could you give me a minute? I haven’t decided yet.
B: 可以等我一下嗎?我還沒想好。
(7)
A: I’ve never been here before. Is there anything you’d recommend?
A: 我第一次來這裡,有沒有什麼推薦的?
B: Our beef stew is very popular, and the mushroom risotto is also great.
B: 我們的燉牛肉非常受歡迎,蘑菇燉飯也很好吃。
想客製化餐點
不想要某個配料、想換個配菜、想加料——這些都可以開口說,大多數餐廳都很習慣這類要求。
(8)
A: Can I get the burger without onions?
A: 漢堡可以不加洋蔥嗎?
B: Of course, no problem.
B: 當然,沒問題。
(9)
A: Can I substitute the fries with a side salad?
A: 薯條可以換成小份沙拉嗎?
B: Sure! That’s no extra charge.
B: 可以,不需要額外收費。
(10)
A: Can I get extra sauce on the side?
A: 可以多給一點醬料放旁邊嗎?
B: Absolutely. I’ll bring it separately.
B: 沒問題,我會另外拿給你。
「加點」英文怎麼說?如果已經點完但想追加,可以這樣說:
(11)
A: Excuse me, can I add one more dish?
A: 不好意思,我可以再加點一道菜嗎?
B: Of course! What would you like?
B: 當然!想加什麼?
A: I’d like to add the garlic bread, please.
A: 我想加一份蒜味麵包,謝謝。
詢問份量大小
這是很多人不知道怎麼問的部分。「份量很大」英文怎麼表達、「小份」英文怎麼說 – 出國吃飯很實用,尤其是去份量大的美式餐廳。
(12)
A: Is the steak portion large? I’m not sure if I can finish it alone.
A: 牛排份量很大嗎?我不確定自己能不能吃完。
B: It’s quite generous — most people share it or take the rest home.
B: 份量相當大,大多數人會共享或打包帶走。
(13)
A: Do you have a smaller portion of the pasta?
A: 義大利麵有小份的嗎?
B: We don’t have a half portion, but you can order a starter size if you’d like.
B: 我們沒有半份,但你可以點前菜的份量。
(14)
A: Wow, this is a lot. The portion is huge!
A: 哇,這很多耶,份量好大!
B: Yeah, it’s one of our signature dishes — most people can’t finish it alone!
B: 對,這是我們的招牌菜,大多數人一個人吃不完!
(15)
A: Is this enough for two people to share?
A: 這樣兩個人分著吃夠嗎?
B: I’d say yes. It’s a generous portion.
B: 我覺得夠,份量很大。
其他跟點餐相關的餐廳英文
不知道某道菜是什麼、有沒有素食選擇、或是想確認點的東西——這幾句很常用到:
(16)
A: What’s in the chef’s special today?
A: 今天的主廚特餐是什麼?
B: It’s pan-seared duck breast with roasted vegetables and a red wine reduction.
B: 是香煎鴨胸配烤蔬菜和紅酒醬。
(17)
A: Does this dish come with anything on the side?
A: 這道菜有附配菜嗎?
B: It comes with a small salad and your choice of soup or bread.
B: 附一份小沙拉,再選湯或麵包其中一樣。
(18)
A: Do you have any vegetarian options?
A: 你們有素食選擇嗎?
B: Yes, we have a full vegetarian menu. I can bring it for you.
B: 有,我們有完整的素食菜單,我幫你拿過來。
(19)
A: I’m allergic to nuts. Can you check if this dish contains any?
A: 我對堅果過敏,可以幫我確認這道菜有沒有堅果嗎?
B: Of course. Let me check with the kitchen right away.
B: 當然,我馬上去廚房確認。

點餐英文真的不複雜,幾個基本句型用熟之後,要客製化、問份量、加點,都是一兩句話的事。下次進餐廳,開口說比比手畫腳更有自信——而且服務生通常也更容易理解你要什麼。
延伸閱讀:【到餐廳用餐,沒訂位可能沒得吃,小編教你要訂位英文怎麼說!】
如果你喜歡這篇文章的話,可以追蹤我們的Threads和Facebook唷!